BEST PLACES TO TRAVEL

Hi everybody!!

Resultado de imagen de travelling
I have done a mindmap with the best places to travel around the world, I have putted in each continent what states should you visit, and also in each state, what places are the most beautiful of all. Apart from that, you can see there, what animals you van find in that place, the temperature average and where is located.


To see it, you just have to click here, and you would can see al the images, videos and links in a really easy and comfortable way. (I recomend you, once you are in, to put everything to the minus, to be able to see it much better, I mean, in the plus and minus bar that you will find at the top.

If you want it, also you can see it in this plataform, by moving it and clicking in the pluses (+) to see more:




Or also you can see it in this image, but I recomend you the other two ways before this, because the cuality is much better in the other ways and here you cant see videos and links to pages.


Finally, also there is a possibility of downlowding in a PDF format but I have had problems with it so I couldn't show you. 


Comment below, wich of this mettods you like most and also if you like this topic for me to write about, THANKS!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts