ETWINNING

Hi bloggers!!!
We are carrying out a proyect with people of schools of other countries, were we can share our customs, different cuisines, hobbies, places we could visit or whatever we want.
Resultado de imagen de etwinning
We think this is a very good opportunity to learn different cultures and compare them with our. 


I will be explaining all the things and the proyects we do, because I would like you to follow my proyects from near, so that you can enjoy this experience with me.

In this work, we are going to do two diferent proyects.

In one of them, we only are goiing to be working with Turkish people. We have made 8 groups, were we are mixed people from Turkey and us. We haven't started with this yet, but I hope you will have news of this soon.

In the other proyect we are involved more schools.
Here, we are having in touch with people of Turkey, Italy, Spain, Lithuania and Slovakia.
Unlike the other proyect, in this one we have already started talking. We have made two topics to talk about: Our country (you can write anything you would like to say of your country) and our school system.

Apart of this, also we have a page named padlet were we have wrote our descriptions, I mean, who we are, our names, hobbies, age...


I hope you found it interesting, I will keep telling you soon.

Bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts